That's how long Abby's room has been clean!!! If I weren't 7 months pregnant and were much more athletic, I'd be doing back flips!!! She made the mistake of asking me to do laundry last week, and I found some questionable items in her pockets. I decided to see what else I could find, and well, lets just say that it wasn't a good day from there on out. I found a TON (like 2 big black trash bags) of stuff that needed to go. When she got home, she had a ginormous pile of crap on her bed, and a mountain of clothes on her floor that I pulled out of her closet. She was pretty upset, but spent the next three days working her tail off cleaning it up. This is the first time that she's really put a good effort into getting it the way it needs to be, and she's done a great job of keeping it up for 3 days now. She's figured out that she doesn't get in near as much trouble, stays more focused without the mess, and can get it cleaned up in about 30 seconds if she stays on top of it. She's even been getting onto Ava for bringing things into her room. So tonight I decided to snap a few pictures of her room, and of course, they couldn't stay out of the line of fire. They love the camera:)
The pile 'o jackets on the shelf is my fault. There's a coat rack under her clothes that I need to hang up so that she'll have somewhere for her jackets.
No comments:
Post a Comment